James and Bill go over how they use GIS on MacOS. From GDAL and QGIS to Safe FME and PostGIS, they cover all the easy ways it is to get started. James also leaves Spatial Networks and is looking for something to do.
- James Fee — James is looking for a job. He'd love to help you and your company transform their work processes.
- QGIS — The best way to work with GIS on MacOS
- GDAL — Open source transformer of spatial data
- Homebrew — Easily install tools on MacOS without having to build from source.
- Postgres.app — The easiest way to get started with PostgreSQL on the Mac
- Safe Software — ETL on the Mac